Get a softer, fuller beard naturally with a therapeutic-grade essential oil made by hand in Montana. This Oil protects from dandruff, dry skin and itchiness whilst stimulating hair follicles to achieve a fuller growth. The oil promotes a healthier, more natural growth whilst softening and condition both you beard and your skin. It allows you to moisturize and relax dry, scraggly hair to leave a more full, thick beard.
Beard Mountain has brought the backcountry to your home!
The unique blend of ingredients work in harmony to bring the perfect aroma. A forest-smelling natural blend of pine, lemon & cedarwood which bring the fresh smells of forest serenity to you every single day with a sharp infusion of mint to keep you fresh and on your toes.
ORIGINAL BEARD OIL BENEFITS
- Protects from dandruff, dry skin and itchiness
- Stimulates hair follicles for a fuller growth
- Promotes healthier, more natural growth
- Soften & conditions beard and skin
- Moisturize and Relax dry, scraggly hair
INGREDIENTSKeeps your skin healthy and clean
- Helps fight acne and blemishes
- Has antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Has a host of antibacterial & disinfectant properties
- Helps reduce itchiness & dandruff
- Promotes healthy balance of natural oils
- Provides a pleasant fragrance
- Often used for its relaxing effect
- Treats acne and hair-loss
- Antiviral and Anti-aging
- Has a 'spice'-like scent
Always use on small area of the skin to check for allergy or reactions.
- Shake before use
- Apply penny-sized amount to palm and rub between palms
- Apply to face as if you are trying to rub into skin beneath the beard
- This will generally also cover the hair of the beard as well
- Stroke through the beard if needed for fuller coverage, then comb or brush lightly
- Apply once or twice a day and after showers for better results
- If the fragrance is overwhelming, you've used too much
- Reduce the number of drops during next application for more balanced and desirable smell
- If reaction occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Tested on and Loved by Bearded Men all over the world!
HOW TO APPLY