Get a softer, fuller beard naturally with a therapeutic-grade essential oil made by hand in Montana. This Oil protects from dandruff, dry skin and itchiness whilst stimulating hair follicles to achieve a fuller growth. The oil promotes a healthier, more natural growth whilst softening and condition both your beard and your skin. It allows you to moisturize and relax dry, scraggly hair to leave a more full, thick beard.
Picture the scene, the sun is rising on a fresh Sunday morning, you walk out the front-door of your hunting lodge surrounded by the tall pines and an abundance of Whitetail, take a deep breath and absorb the clean backcountry air. You have your morning scotch on the rocks in your left hand, the newspaper in your right. Looking out on the forest anticipating the hunt, these are the moments you live and work for.
Beard Mountain has brought the backcountry to your home!
The unique blend of ingredients work in harmony to bring the perfect aroma. A forest-smelling natural blend of pine, mixed perfectly with that back home vanilla that everyone knows.
PONDEROSA BEARD OIL BENEFITS
- Protects from dandruff, dry skin and itchiness
- Stimulates hair follicles for a fuller growth
- Promotes healthier, more natural growth
- Soften & conditions beard and skin
- Moisturize and Relax dry, scraggly hair
JOJOBA, GRAPE SEED, ARGAN, PINE, VANILLA
Always use on small area of the skin to check for allergy or reactions.
- Shake before use
- Apply penny-sized amount to palm and rub between palms
- Apply to face as if you are trying to rub into skin beneath the beard
- This will generally also cover the hair of the beard as well
- Stroke through the beard if needed for fuller coverage, then comb or brush lightly
- Apply once or twice a day and after showers for better results
- If the fragrance is overwhelming, you've used too much
- Reduce the number of drops during next application for more balanced and desirable smell
- If reaction occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Tested on and Loved by Bearded Men all over the world!