BADLANDS BEARD OIL IS UNSCENTED
Get a softer, fuller beard naturally with a therapeutic-grade essential oil made by hand in Montana. The Badlands oil protects from dandruff, dry skin and itchiness. It promotes a healthier, mor natural growth and conditions both your beard and skin. It softens scraggly ends leaving a more full and thick beard.BADLANDS BEARD OIL BENEFITS
- Protects from dandruff, dry skin and itchiness
- Promotes healthier, more natural growth
- Soften & conditions beard and skin
- Moisturize and Relax dry, scraggly hair
- NO SCENT
JOJOBA, GRAPE SEED, ARGAN
Always use on small area of the skin to check for allergy or reactions.
- Shake before use
- Apply penny-sized amount to palm and rub between palms
- Apply to face as if you are trying to rub into skin beneath the beard
- This will generally also cover the hair of the beard as well
- Stroke through the beard if needed for fuller coverage, then comb or brush lightly
- Apply once or twice a day and after showers for better results
- If the fragrance is overwhelming, you've used too much
- Reduce the number of drops during next application for more balanced and desirable smell
- If reaction occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Tested on and Loved by Bearded Men all over the world!
Purchase Note: When subscribing to a monthly supply of this product, expect to receive a 1/2 ounce bottle of beard oil during the first month of your subscription. These bottles may be unlabeled. The original supply of 1 full ounce bottles will be delivered to you every month your subscription is renewed. Your subscription can be cancelled after your first renewal order has completed. To modify your renewal or switch your subscription product, please Log In and adjust your the 'My Account' section.
HOW TO APPLY