You have probably been looking around at Beard Products, maybe for hours. Maybe this isn't even the first time you have looked.
"What is the difference between these products?"
"What do they even do?!?"
Take a second and relax, because there is good news - it is actually pretty simple stuff.
I can’t really tell you much about everything else out there, but I can tell you everything you need to know about what we make here at Beard Mountain, what it does, and why you will really like it.
Here is the short and sweet version of what our products are and what they do:
Beard Oil - essentially meant to mimic the oils your skin naturally produces, which is called Sebum. This keeps your Beard and skin moisturized. The root of the majority of Bearded maladies stems from dryness of the skin and Beard. Beard oil supplements your natural oils, and adds additional oils for different scents and effects. Our Beard Potion line of Beard Oils is each specially formulated to give your Beard a whole list of benefits, and is much more than just another scented carrier oil.
- Beard Balm - most guys think that this is for styling purposes (like a pomade) but a good Beard balm is also a leave-in conditioner that soften and helps tame the Beard long after you wash it out.
- Mustache Wax - again, most guys see this as a styling product but it is so much more. A good mustache wax also tames and conditions the Mustache, and is used over time to help guide the growth and “train” the Mustache itself.
So what does this mean to you?
It means your facial hair will be:
- Less crazy - Dryness means a frizzy, “crazy” Beard with more strays. Oil and Balm both get you back in check in the short term, and promote a more healthy growth over the long run by keeping follicles healthy and lubricated.
- More comfortable - Imagine no more itch. No more “Beardruff”. It is possible.
- Fuller - Many essential oils used in Bear Potion are used to enhance growth, stimulate follicles, and increase circulation to promote a fuller, healthier Beard.
- Cleaner - A lot of our oils also have antibacterial, antimicrobial, and astringent properties. This keeps your Beard clean and healthy, and also helps prevent ingrown hairs and other issues that can arise.
- Softer - You are not the only one that ends up touching your Beard. A softer, healthier Beard is always appreciated by the other special people in your life, and is nice for you as well.
So what makes Beard Mountain different from everybody else?
Glad you asked my friend.
- We only use the best, all natural ingredients in our products. We make them all in small batches by hand here in Billings, Montana.
We created our products for results. We didn’t start Beard Mountain to be another company selling you scents - we deliver results. This is because all of our products were formulated by us and used by us long before we ever thought about selling them.
We actually solve the problems that guys growing a Beard deal with, and we’ve been doing it for years. We have loyal, happy customers all over the USA that simply won’t use anything else.
We stand behind every product we make, and guarantee that if you aren’t happy with us you can have your money back.
If you are tired of struggling with growing a Beard, give us a try. You will not be disappointed. We give you the products and the knowledge you need to make it happen, and there is absolutely no risk for you.