- GET A SOFTER, FULLER BEARD NATURALLY - Stimulates hair follicles and promotes natural, healthy beard growth using all Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils
- NO MORE BEARD DANDRUFF, DRY SKIN, OR ITCHINESS - Our handcrafted blend of Jojoba, Grapeseed, And Argan Oils Soften And Condition The Beard And Skin
- A NEATER, MORE MANAGEABLE BEARD - All Natural Oils Moisturize and Relax Dry, Scraggly Beard Hair To Give You The Best Looking Beard Possible
- A FANTASTIC, MANLY SCENT - With Notes Of Tea Tree, Lime, Lavender, and Clove. Manliness Has Never Smelled So Good, And Your Bearded Face Will Never Be More Kissable
- LASTS LONGER AND WORKS BETTER THAN OTHER BEARD OILS - Not Just Another Scented Carrier Oil, Beard Potion is a Powerful Blend Made For Results
Every order includes a FREE copy of the eBook How To Grow A Beard!
Completely New. Completely Different.
Wild Yukon is a different kind of Beard Potion altogether. “OK, so what does this mean for me?” This means:
If you are wondering how Wild Yukon can actually do this for you, read on my friend. Formulated to be completely different than Original Beard Potion, Wild Yukon is a lighter oil that focuses on the health of the skin and Beard with the following essential oils:
- A long-lasting spiced, bay-rum-like scent that you will enjoy all day
- A clean, healthy Beard
- Healthier skin with fewer bumps and blemishes
Wild Yukon uses a healthy dose of Tea Tree oil to keep your skin healthy and clean. Tea Tree helps fight acne and blemishes, and also has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, and is great for hair as well.
Lime is great for skin and hair, and has a host of antibacterial and disinfectant properties. Lime also helps reduce itchiness and dandruff by promoting a healthy balance of natural oils on the skin and Beard.
Lavender has a very pleasant smell and is used often for its relaxing effect. Lavender is also used as a treatment for both acne and hair loss, which makes it a great beard oil ingredient.
Clove is kinda a “wonder oil”, and is said to be everything from antiviral to anti-aging. Clove has a great “spice” scent, and rounds out Wild Yukon with its myriad of positive properties.
It took more than 6 months to get this formulation right, and we know it works and you are going to love it.
We guarantee it.
Wild Yukon Beard Potion Contains:
- Grape seed
- Tea Tree
ALWAYS TEST ON A SMALL AREA OF SKIN TO CHECK FOR ALLERGY OR REACTIONS.
To use Beard Potion, give the bottle a couple shakes and fill dropper. Apply a penny sized amount to your palm, and rub between palms. Apply to face as if you are trying to rub into the skin beneath the beard - this will generally also cover the hair of the beard as well. You can also stroke through the beard if needed. You should notice an incredibly amazing smell almost immediately. Running a brush or comb through your beard after applying the oil will do some awesome stuff for your beard. Use once or twice a day, and after taking a shower gives pretty good results.
IF REACTION OCCURS, DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
THIS PRODUCT HAS NOT BEEN TESTED FOR SAFETY ON HUMANS, BUT IS FINE FOR BEARS