WILD YUKON BEARD OIL
Get a softer, fuller beard naturally with a therapeutic-grade essential oil made by hand in Montana. This Oil protects from dandruff, dry skin and itchiness whilst stimulating hair follicles to achieve a fuller growth. The oil promotes a healthier, more natural growth whilst softening and condition both you beard and your skin. It allows you to moisturize and relax dry, scraggly hair to leave a more full, thick beard.
Picture the scene, the sun is rising on a fresh Sunday morning, you walk out the front-door of your hunting lodge surrounded by the tall pines and an abundance of Whitetail, take a deep breath and absorb the clean backcountry air. You have your morning scotch on the rocks in your left hand, newspaper in your right. Looking out on the forest anticipating the hunt, these are the moments you live and work for.
The unique blend of ingredients work in harmony to bring the perfect aroma. A sharp spiced-bay-rum-like scent infused with Tea Tree, Lime, Lavender and Clove.
Think James Bond in a Tuxedo in Mayfair, London crossed with Bear Grylls on the weekend. What more do you need?
- Protects from dandruff, dry skin and itchiness
- Stimulates hair follicles for a fuller growth
- Promotes healthier, more natural growth
- Soften & conditions beard and skin
- Moisturize and Relax dry, scraggly hair
- Longer-lasting spiced, bay-rum-like scent
- Keeps your skin healthy and clean
- Helps fight acne and blemishes
- Has antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Has a host of antibacterial & disinfectant properties
- Helps reduce itchiness & dandruff
- Promotes healthy balance of natural oils
- Provides a pleasant fragrance
- Often used for its relaxing effect
- Treats acne and hair-loss
- Antiviral and Anti-aging
- Has a 'spice'-like scent
JOJOBA, GRAPE SEED, ARGAN
Always use on small area of the skin to check for allergy or reactions.
- Shake before use
- Apply penny-sized amount to palm and rub between palms
- Apply to face as if you are trying to rub into skin beneath the beard
- This will generally also cover the hair of the beard as well
- Stroke through the beard if needed for fuller coverage, then comb or brush lightly
- Apply once or twice a day and after showers for better results
- If the fragrance is overwhelming, you've used too much
- Reduce the number of drops during next application for more balanced and desirable smell
If reaction occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Tested on and Loved by Bearded Men all over the world!
Purchase Note: When subscribing to a monthly supply of this product, expect to receive a 1/2 ounce bottle of beard oil during the first month of your subscription. These bottles may be unlabeled. The original supply of 1 full ounce bottles will be delivered to you every month your subscription is renewed. Your subscription can be cancelled after your first renewal order has completed. To modify your renewal or switch your subscription product, please Log In and adjust your the 'My Account' section.